Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Trader Brokerage, why ?

Hi

i'm a long time NT user (since 2008), i can tell you this is a really powerful software (i try a lot of software)...

i received an email informing me that you are launching the brokerage.

I undertand that you want to find regular income, but from my side, i will not open a brokerage account. Why ? because i have an account to AMP (to have the free realtime us futures data) and my main account is to Interactive Broker. What i'm looking for in a broker => the safety... and i'm happy to be in IB after the CHF crack in January, because a lot of brokers closed down... not IB, because there are safe...

Well, because i am a long time user, i can tell you that the way for you to have regular income is the DATA. Why ? all the data providers i tried are bull**** ! a lot of restrictions (number of markets, not all the markets provides, limited of downloading data...) Kinetick does not have EU Stocks (i'm in Europe and trade mainly EU Stock), Interactive broker limit the number of download data (after launching 20 strategies, i'm restricted, they told me this is to preserve their servers), Esignal you cannot subscribe more than 1000 markets (the S&P 500 stocks and the Eurostoxx600 stocks gave me already 1100 Stocks, how can i have the Futures on Forex, Commodities, Stock Indices and Fixed Income ?)

I can tell you, that after 7 years using NT, my problem is to find good data... and i think this the case for many clients... and many people are ready to pay a lot every months to have good data (US and EU Stocks, with the good split, good dividend, all the futures around the world with the good roll over date...)

For me, Ninja Trader without data, is like a woodcutter with strong arms but without a good ax !

Try to think about my advice...

Regards,
    Thomas.

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for writing in.

The CQG connection from AMP futures and the NinjaTrader Continuum connection from NinjaTrader Brokerage use the same backend technology and should function the same. What improvement is it you would like to suggest for NinjaTrader Continuum over CQG for the data feed?
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas79 View Post
      Hi
      I can tell you, that after 7 years using NT, my problem is to find good data... and i think this the case for many clients... and many people are ready to pay a lot every months to have good data (US and EU Stocks, with the good split, good dividend, all the futures around the world with the good roll over date...)
      For me, Ninja Trader without data, is like a woodcutter with strong arms but without a good ax !
      Try to think about my advice...
      Regards,
      Thomas.
      here try this:
      MicroTrends
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - micro-trends.co.uk

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses