Delayed level 1 quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delayed level 1 quotes

Maybe this is not the appropriate forum for this suggestion, but it looks like Kinetick wasn't immediately receptive to the idea, and that's because not enough NinjaTrader customers have suggested it. The more responses we get to this thread, the more likely Kinetick will consider it.

Kinetick currently has a cheap feed for testing, but it includes prints only. My strategy utilizes level 1 quotes to determine the entries and exits. It doesn't matter if the quotes are delayed as long as they're realistic. Getting a delayed feed that has data from multiple sources with each source delayed by different times will be misleading and worse than worthless. My preference would be to see a feed with level 1 quotes that is delayed by exactly one day, so the time for the quote is identical to my computer's clock, which keeps me from having to reprogram the strategy after it's working. Plus, it gives me the luxury of knowing that a specific stock moved wildly on Wednesday so I could watch the strategy "trade" it on Thursday.

Does anybody else agree this would be a valuable tool for testing?

Hello,

I just wanted to post a quick message letting you know I will be forwarding this as a feature request.

If I receive any additional information I will post in this thread otherwise please know that I have taken this as a feature request.

Thank you as always for contributing ideas to help the platform be better.

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post spwizard  
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes