Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 - split more limit orders

Hello,
    it would be fine to be able to split limit orders which are on the same price level (directly from a chart!) and work with them independently.
    Last edited by emuns; 09-22-2015, 09:51 AM.

Hi emuns,

This is possible, simply right-click on the stacked limit orders and NinjaTrader will give you options for increasing/decreasing price on each of these orders, which will effectively allow you to split individual limit orders from the stacked limit order. You can then take these orders and move them around as you wish via a click-and-click method.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hello AlexC,
      I can increase/decrease the limits, but they all are moving. So I can´t move only one or part of them...!?

Comment

Hi emuns,

After checking with the development team, what I mentioned will only apply to stacked orders. There is not currently a way to split orders submitted with a quantity. I'll submit your suggestion to the development team to implement this.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Jon17
        by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
        0 responses