Visibility and templates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visibility and templates.

This is the third time in 7 years I have decided to evaluate NT as an integrated trading platform and the third time I have given up frustrated. Here are some simple suggestions on charting. If you want to see a well done charting interface check out tradingview. Please copy their ideas.

1. Visibility. Allow me to control the visibility of every object I draw on a chart. The current chart or all charts is not granular enough. At least allow me to hide objects from lower time frames. MT4 does this, Netdania does this, Trading View does this... etc etc

2. Templates and defaults. Multiple templates for each and every object. Believe it or not, i color some lines black and other blue and change the dots and dashes to mean something to me. I dont want to have to click 5 times to just get to a template definition if it is even available for that object. Hot key the template selection!

3. there is a lot of power in NT, but its hidden behind a frustrating user interface. Yes, in NT8 I can reprogram every indicator and object, but if I have to do that why would I want to pay you?

Best of luck.

Hello Rhombus,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with these suggestions.

I will forward your feedback to our development team for further consideration.

Thank you again for for sharing your enhancement ideas with us
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post usazencort  
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM