Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the features of Ninjatrader; please fix the environment

Hi friends,

I hope everyone is having a good day. Ninjatrader provides a lot of useful features for the trader, but unfortunately, I can only use it for trade automation. I don't use it for manually trading, not because it lacks features that are useful, but because of the lack of a workspace. I probably making this a bigger deal than it should be, but this is the only software that I have used that didn't have an environment. I'm not saying that we must have a nice environment, but one for sure. If you look at MT4, TOS, FXCM Trading Station, and pretty much any software out, all of them have an environment.

To explain a little bit more what I mean about an environment, I mean a clean way of organizing the windows. I feel that it is very sloppy to have all these windows everywhere. It becomes a huge annoyance when programming. Please feel free to look at an example of a software with an environment and please give me your opinion on how much that would exponentially improve your user experience with Ninjatrader. What sucks is that I might be stuck with the current lack of environment with NJ8 for the next decade or more. I was really hoping that they would fix that problem that was a huge strike for NJ7.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Workspace.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	904251

Sincerely,

Christopher Williams

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this feedback.

Your point is well made and I would agree that this could be a useful addition to NinjaTrader. While all windows in NinjaTrader 7 and in the NinjaTrader 8 beta are free-floating windows currently I will forward your suggestion about this type of an enhancement to our development staff for further consideration as a future change.

Thank you again for sharing your ideas to make NinjaTrader even better. If anything else comes to mind please let me know.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
    15 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by The_Sec, Today, 02:29 PM
    1 response
    0 likes