• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Holiday Discounts??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Discounts??

Just hoping someone would put out some "Black Friday" sales or Holiday sales for NinjaTrader. I have been testing it over the last few weeks and really like what I see. $999 is a bit pricey going into the holidays though. I sure would be nice to have a sale.....

Hello Magnumfreak,

NinjaTrader does not have any discounts for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. NinjaTrader offers an unlimited free trial period and we only charge a licensing fee for our platform when you are ready to execute live trades. As a result, we rarely discount the cost of our trading platform.

The lifetime license is value-priced every day to save you the most money versus continually paying to lease a trading platform. This will include all future updates to the NinjaTrader software along with the lifetime backing of our platform support team:

http://ninjatrader.com/BuyPlatform

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Doesn't hurt to ask. LOL! It is a great product. I trade with interactive brokers and their charting leaves a little to be desired.

Thanks anyway

Comment

Hopefully this black friday / cyber monday. If they offered $300 off the full licence like they did back in 2014 I would snap it up in a flash.

Comment

Hello dazz1975,

I am not aware of any upcoming promotions for the purchase of a live license key. NinjaTrader offers an unlimited free trial period and we only charge a licensing fee for our platform when you are ready to execute live trades. As a result, we rarely discount the cost of our trading platform. In the event that we do offer a sales promotion, we would send an email campaign to our entire user base.

The lifetime license is value-priced every day to save you the most money versus continually paying to lease a trading platform. This will include all future updates to the NinjaTrader software along with the lifetime backing of our platform support team:
          Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
          Christopher D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Christopher. I do understand it is great value but for my account size I have to persist with MT4. If it was $1199 for the full package I would take it in a heartbeat. I will keep my eye out for future specials. Best of luck.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by reedstickets, Today, 07:53 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post reedstickets  
            Started by Atilla, Today, 04:05 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Atilla