Holiday Discounts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Discounts??

Just hoping someone would put out some "Black Friday" sales or Holiday sales for NinjaTrader. I have been testing it over the last few weeks and really like what I see. $999 is a bit pricey going into the holidays though. I sure would be nice to have a sale.....

Hello Magnumfreak,

NinjaTrader does not have any discounts for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. NinjaTrader offers an unlimited free trial period and we only charge a licensing fee for our platform when you are ready to execute live trades. As a result, we rarely discount the cost of our trading platform.

The lifetime license is value-priced every day to save you the most money versus continually paying to lease a trading platform. This will include all future updates to the NinjaTrader software along with the lifetime backing of our platform support team:

http://ninjatrader.com/BuyPlatform

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Doesn't hurt to ask. LOL! It is a great product. I trade with interactive brokers and their charting leaves a little to be desired.

Thanks anyway

Comment

Hopefully this black friday / cyber monday. If they offered $300 off the full licence like they did back in 2014 I would snap it up in a flash.

Comment

Hello dazz1975,

I am not aware of any upcoming promotions for the purchase of a live license key. NinjaTrader offers an unlimited free trial period and we only charge a licensing fee for our platform when you are ready to execute live trades. As a result, we rarely discount the cost of our trading platform. In the event that we do offer a sales promotion, we would send an email campaign to our entire user base.

The lifetime license is value-priced every day to save you the most money versus continually paying to lease a trading platform. This will include all future updates to the NinjaTrader software along with the lifetime backing of our platform support team:
          Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Thanks Christopher. I do understand it is great value but for my account size I have to persist with MT4. If it was $1199 for the full package I would take it in a heartbeat. I will keep my eye out for future specials. Best of luck.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
            7 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
            Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
            17 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH