Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Show Executions for Time Period Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Executions for Time Period Missing?

Hi Team,

In NT7 you could select to show your trade execution statistics for a given time period. I can't see that this is included in NT8? It only shows the current day or something?

This is an extremely important feature for downloading a given day / week / month into excel for analysis. Is it still there I just can't find it?

Second,

How about the ability to plot a bid and ask horizontal line across the chart? Just being able to show one or the other can be frustrating for CFD / FX trading. Please note MT4 has this function.

THANKS,

wave

Hello waverider,

Can you please go to Control Center-->New-->Trade Performance. This will open a new window which allows you to generate trade reports similar to the Account Performance-tab in NinjaTrader 7.

I will forward the ability to plot such lines by default to development to put it on the list of possible future enhancements. Thank you for your feedback.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by waverider View Post
      Hi Team,

In NT7 you could select to show your trade execution statistics for a given time period. I can't see that this is included in NT8? It only shows the current day or something?

This is an extremely important feature for downloading a given day / week / month into excel for analysis. Is it still there I just can't find it?
      In NinjaTrader 8, on from the Performance report, set the display to 'Analysis', and then there will be a combo box labeled "Period" which is defaulted to daily, but you can change to weekly, monthly, or even a few intraday options.

MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Save Chart Image Missing

Hi,

One other NT7 feature that I loved was the simplicity of right clicking the chart and saving the chart image.

This seems to be gone?

Please consider adding if so.

wave

Comment

I will forward your vote to bring back this option. There is custom created add-on available at the forum thread below that allows you to save images (post #19).

Comment

The suggestion to support plotting horizontal lines for the bid and ask prices in charts has been added to the list and is assigned to SFT-997.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Aviram Y  
            Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
            3 responses