Chart improvements to NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart improvements to NT8

Attached are pics for improving the Charts in NT8...
    1. 1. ETH background highlight. This will make it easier to distinguish between ETH and RTH
    2. 2. Chart header that includes the current price, net daily change, percent daily change. This avoids having to search the WatchList
    3. 3. Bar Start vs. End time. Currently bars are showing the End time. I would like the option of using the Start time instead.
    4. 4. Volume Profile levels. Would like to see the Vol Profile High/Low, Value Area High/Low (at 70% vol area), Point of Control
    5. 5. Volume Profile should display all values immediately (not generated when chart is opened). And you should be able to position the Vol Profile left, center, or right of the chart
    Attached Files

Hello ronb107,

The following items are possible in custom programming in NinjaTrader. NinjaTrader is designed to be highly customizable. If you wish to develop these items on your own we have several resources avaialble including educational resources and our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem's partners.

1. ETH background highlight. This will make it easier to distinguish between ETH and RTH
    2. Chart header that includes the current price, net daily change, percent daily change. This avoids having to search the WatchList
    4. Volume Profile levels. Would like to see the Vol Profile High/Low, Value Area High/Low (at 70% vol area), Point of Control
    5. Volume Profile should display all values immediately (not generated when chart is opened). And you should be able to position the Vol Profile left, center, or right of the chart
    I will be forwarding the following as a feature request to our product management team. I will update the thread at a later time with a request ID.

3. Bar Start vs. End time. Currently bars are showing the End time. I would like the option of using the Start time instead.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello ronb107,

This feature request has been added to feature request SFT-976.
      Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes