Andrews Pitchfork Warning Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrews Pitchfork Warning Lines

Would it be possible to get Andrew's 4 Warning Lines added to this Indicator?

Hello pjwinner,

Included with NinjaTrader is a drawing tool called Andrews Pitchfork.
    Are you referring to the included drawing tool and not an imported indicator?
    Would you like to submit a feature request to our development to change the NinjaTrader drawing tool?

Are you using an indicator that you have imported into NinjaTrader that also creates an Andrews Pitchfork?
    If so, do you have a link to this imported script?

If the indicator is open source, you can modify the script and add lines or drawing objects.

If you are asking for someone to modify this script at your request, our NinjaTrader support staff will not be able to create or modify any scripts, however, this thread will remain open for any community members that would like to modify this script on your behalf.

You can also contact one of our professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm referring to the included drawing tool. The warning lines are included in some other charting software packages.And, yes, I would like to submit a request to change the Andrews Pitchfork drawing tool. How do I do this?

Comment

Hi pjwinner,

I can submit this feature request for you.

Would the request just be to include Andrew's 4 Warning Lines?
        Would you like to include any other details about how these function or submit any examples or links to documentation with this request?

Comment

I'm just interested in the 4 Warning Lines. Here is a link to Andrews' original course as found on Tim Morge's website, Market Geometry.
          http://marketgeometry.com/free-resou...ction-course/4. Straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Thanks for all you folks do to make the best charting software out there!

Comment

It never occured to me to use the extra potential lines for Warning Lines. Dhaaa... While they are not automatic, then can do exactly what I want. I just tried using +150%, +200%, -50% and -100%. Worked like a charm.

So I withdraw my request for adding Warning Lines to the Andrews Pitchfork drawing tool. You might pass this idea along next time you get the request! - pj

Comment

Hi pjwinner,

The issue is that I am not familiar with the Andrew's 4 warning lines or how this works.

Our development has suggested that you add any custom lines at any percentage you would like.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post usazencort  
              Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
              5 responses