• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ability to zoom out beyond one pixel per bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to zoom out beyond one pixel per bar

I often work with 1 range bars and want to zoom out to see the larger picture. NT does not zoom farther than a limit of a pixel or two per bar.

I would really love to be able to zoom out beyond 1:1, like in paint programs you can zoom out farther than looking at one image pixel per screen pixel.

It doesn't need to be fancy sampling to zoom out farther than 1:1, just drawing things on top of each other would be fine. However, it really would be a huge improvement over the 1:1 limit.

Hello meinl,

Thank you for your post.

I will bring this suggestion up with our development staff for further consideration.

Thank you for your feedback!
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by meinl View Post
      I often work with 1 range bars and want to zoom out to see the larger picture. NT does not zoom farther than a limit of a pixel or two per bar.

I would really love to be able to zoom out beyond 1:1, like in paint programs you can zoom out farther than looking at one image pixel per screen pixel.

It doesn't need to be fancy sampling to zoom out farther than 1:1, just drawing things on top of each other would be fine. However, it really would be a huge improvement over the 1:1 limit.
      Just saw this after I made another post about this issue. Yes this is really critical. I did a video to show the difference it makes when you can zoom out and see "the big picture" this should be standard. Hopefully it will be in the near future.

https://youtu.be/wK7Yl6mt1Ns

Comment

I have submitted this to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Zeckrin View Post
          Just saw this after I made another post about this issue. Yes this is really critical. I did a video to show the difference it makes when you can zoom out and see "the big picture" this should be standard. Hopefully it will be in the near future.

https://youtu.be/wK7Yl6mt1Ns
          How are you zooming out in NT? I can see the same thing that you show in MC. I just drag the x-axis to squinch it down.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by pjsmith, Today, 09:48 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post pjsmith
          by pjsmith

Started by Trader17, Yesterday, 07:50 PM
          1 response