• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Chart: Horizontal Axis-Time Metrics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart: Horizontal Axis-Time Metrics

Time metrics below the horizontal axis on a chart are missing!

See example per attachment.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

The title bar located at the top of the chart would display the date of the session currently in view. The X-axis shows the date at midnight on an overnight chart, or instead the first bar of the session for an RTH chart.

I would be happy to submit a feature request to the Development Team if you can provide some further details as to where you'd like to see the date. Any Feature Request would be considered as a possible addition to future releases.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
      Hello,

Thanks for posting.

The title bar located at the top of the chart would display the date of the session currently in view. The X-axis shows the date at midnight on an overnight chart, or instead the first bar of the session for an RTH chart.

I would be happy to submit a feature request to the Development Team if you can provide some further details as to where you'd like to see the date. Any Feature Request would be considered as a possible addition to future releases.
      Please note I requested that Time metrics, including date & [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]TIME [/COLOR]be placed below the horizontal axis per image attached.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Just to be clear, would you like the date to plot underneath each interval on the x-axis, regardless of what interval that may be?

If so, I would be happy to submit this as a feature request to the Development Team to be considered as a possible addition to future releases.

Comment

Horizontal Axis-Metrics

The attached chart is a 5 tick Range Bar chart, ES Emini futures, 24 hr. session.

Per the attachment, please note the position, viz a viz the Horizontal Axis, of the time metrics....date, hours, minutes and seconds.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for clarifying. I would be happy to submit this as a Feature Request.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 01:26 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post MarianApalaghiei  
            Started by seagraph, Yesterday, 03:27 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes