Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic Chart Functions

RE: NT 8 (beta 12)

1. Boot in to NT, and last saved Workspace(s) are loaded. Far better if no Workspaces are loaded, allowing User to select from menu. Currently, I have two Workspaces which load together on boot putting undue burden on my fast PC (w/ 16 Gb RAM) resulting in molasses-slow loading.

2. Charts are not independent which causes one frozen chart to freeze others. Upon such freeze Control Ctr. also freezes which prevents closing the Workspace. Closing down an individual corrupted(?) chart, without disturbing other charts, should be a simple click..

3. I have not found a simple way to save a chart without having to create a Template. Please tell me how! Opening a saved chart via a menu of saved charts, would provide a way to add it to a Workspace w/o the need to construct the new chart on the fly. Currently, duplicating a chart in one Workspace does not allow you to move it to another Workspace.

TIA.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Correct there is not an option to duplicate a window to another workspace and a template will be required. I will forward your suggestions to our development team and will follow up as soon as tracking numbers have been assigned.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 08-22-2016, 03:14 PM.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes