• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Saving/Favoriting Threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving/Favoriting Threads

Is there a way to save/favorite threads? If not, maybe NinjaTrader could run a poll to see if there is a demand for such a feature?

I personally have found quite a few threads to be extremely helpful and informative and consequently find myself referring back to them quite often. I also imagine having some type of archive of favorites would make it easier to find and share threads with friends/colleagues who would benefit from the same information. Who knows, such a thing may help cut down on the duplicate threads.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

There is not an option to create a list of Favorites directly within the forum itself however you could add a specific thread to your browser favorites to reference at a later date.

Another option is to subscribe to a thread then you can go to the Quick Links button and select Subscribed Threads to view the list.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Chris. Using the browser for bookmarks is a valid idea. However, this can get tedious as I already have quite a few bookmarks. Subscribing to a thread is even more of a headache as it means I will get an email every time someone posts to that thread. Not the best alternative IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Assiduous View Post
        Thanks for the reply, Chris. Using the browser for bookmarks is a valid idea. However, this can get tedious as I already have quite a few bookmarks. Subscribing to a thread is even more of a headache as it means I will get an email every time someone posts to that thread. Not the best alternative IMO.
        So I just realized that I could change the notification settings so that I do not get an email every time someone posts to the thread. Maybe subscribing to my favorite threads will work after all. ;-)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by indy73, Today, 04:42 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post indy73
        by indy73

Started by Italianforex, Today, 06:20 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes