hot keys - print - window and tab contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hot keys - print - window and tab contents

I have a chance to assign hot key to "Print > Window...", but I can´t assign hot key to "Print > Tab Contents...". Would it be possible to change it?

Please let me know, if I´m wrong.

Thank you

Can you clarify further - what occurs currently when you use the Print window command, and what would you like to have the option to do?

Comment

There are two options how to print a chart:

1) Window - it prints the chart as I can see it, which means that it will print also the tabs, scrollbar and tool bar;
      2) Tab Contents - it prints only the chart without the tabs mentioned above.

I believe that printing just a chart is better (option 2). (For example - I use Slate Gray skin, but I print "white" chart to not to use too much ink.) But if I´m assigning hot key to "Print" within Hot Keys dialog window, it is assigned to the option 1 automatically and it is not possible to change it.

I hope it is more clear now...

Comment

I understand now, thank you.

I'll submit this to the Development Team as a feature request.

Comment

Thank you Patrick,

and I would also like to add one additional request relates to Hot keys:

it would be great, if it could be possible to use single key as a Hot key (without any modifier). It is very useful (quick and easy) especially for Order entry!!

Comment

Originally posted by emuns View Post
            Thank you Patrick,

and I would also like to add one additional request relates to Hot keys:

it would be great, if it could be possible to use single key as a Hot key. It is very useful (quick and easy) especially for Order entry!!
            single keys are technically already in use as hot keys by the chart. You'll notice if you simply begin typing while you chart is selected that a 'mini data series' appears. This box allows you to quickly switch instruments and intervals on your chart. Check out the "How to change a Data Series" of the link below for more information on this feature:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post traderqz  
            Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby