Quick entry amount buttons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick entry amount buttons.

Quick entry buttons for contract amounts that can be set on the Superdom. Buttons such a 1, 3, 5, 10, etc. It's much faster than the current amount button set up. It was supposed to be included in 8, but never came about...

Hello Budman,

It is up to development to decide if and when any feature request will be implemented. No request is guaranteed to be implemented.

To clarify, instead of typing in a contract size for the quantity, you would like to have several buttons added to the SuperDOM to set the quantity to a preset amount of contracts. Specifically you would like buttons for 1, 3, 5, and 10 is this correct?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello Budman,

It is up to development to decide if and when any feature request will be implemented. No request is guaranteed to be implemented.

To clarify, instead of typing in a contract size for the quantity, you would like to have several buttons added to the SuperDOM to set the quantity to a preset amount of contracts. Specifically you would like buttons for 1, 3, 5, and 10 is this correct?
      Yes, like MD Trader from Trading Technologies. (X-Trader). I think they use 1,5,10,20,50,100. These figures are customizable and you can have a default amount of contracts set (Say 5).

Comment

Originally posted by BottomShark77 View Post
        Yes, like MD Trader from Trading Technologies. (X-Trader). I think they use 1,5,10,20,50,100. These figures are customizable and you can have a default amount of contracts set (Say 5).
        Exactly, thanks Shark.

Chelsea, 4-6 quantity buttons that are customizable to the traders preferred contract amount. TT, CQG, TransAct, and many others have had it for years.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello Budman,

I have submitted a feature request to add 6 customizable buttons on the SuperDOM that will set the quantity to preset amount.
          It is up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if and when a request will be implemented. Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post this in this thread for future reference.

Comment

Hello Budman,

I've received a tracking ID for your request. For future reference, your request to add 6 customizable buttons that set the quantity to a preset amount is tracked with ID #SFT-1781.

We appreciate your feed back. Please let me know of any other suggestions or requests you have for the NinjaTrader platform.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post junkone
            by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
            12 responses