Please stop the with the alert messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stop the with the alert messages

With messages of last chance offers to buy things I already pay for.
    This is spam and you know it is.
    I can not for one moment accept this is legitimate at all.
    I never thought you would resort to such things such as spamming the message alerts on NT.
    Why does it tell me my message is to short when I try to post it?
    What has become of NT company and its morals and motives?
    Why are you doing this? Is it because you are having financial problems?
    Why is my message to short? Because you don't want me to post what you are doing?

You are not right.

If I type the term "spamming me" in the title it tells me the message is to short I need to lengthen it to longer than 10 characters.
    This is very tricky untrustworthy behavior.

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for the feedback. We've done 3 sales of this type in the history of NinjaTrader throughout the years and used the in product announcements system to notify our users of the event the same in each case. However I'll insure your feedback is processed by our internal teams.

As to the feedback on the posting issue you ran into I can assure you that the limit on characters has nothing to do with content of a post. Anyone is welcome to post anything constructive on our forums. We do require that the post length is greater than 10 characters simply because it helps reduce the chance of duplicate threads with same names.

-Brett

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
        Mike,

Thanks for the feedback. We've done 3 sales of this type in the history of NinjaTrader throughout the years and used the in product announcements system to notify our users of the event the same in each case. However I'll insure your feedback is processed by our internal teams.

As to the feedback on the posting issue you ran into I can assure you that the limit on characters has nothing to do with content of a post. Anyone is welcome to post anything constructive on our forums. We do require that the post length is greater than 10 characters simply because it helps reduce the chance of duplicate threads with same names.

-Brett
        I don't want to hear about your sales 3 times per day when I am already paying for NT.
        It is SPAM.
        And you are incorrect, if you post the word "spamming" in the thread title, you get the 10 words or less error message.
        Even if the post is 100 words.
        You guys have gone down hill, I don't trust you any more.
        And I tried it 19 times.

Comment

Understand, please select the 'Do not show again' to no longer display that specific message in NinjaTrader. We have launched 3 individual messages for this promotion though and all 3 would have to be dismissed with 'Do Not Show Again'. We push these messages to all license holders because many of our users opt to purchase several license to run NinjaTrader on multiple computers at the same time; we don't want anyone missing an opportunity to expand their trading resources.

Additionally I just did a test with 'spamming' as thread title with 'test test test test test test test' in the body and was successful to post. Not sure what error you're specifically running into but regardless I'm glad you got the message posted. Sorry to hear about your negative experience with the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
            Understand, please select the 'Do not show again' to no longer display that specific message in NinjaTrader. We have launched 3 individual messages for this promotion though and all 3 would have to be dismissed with 'Do Not Show Again'. We push these messages to all license holders because many of our users opt to purchase several license to run NinjaTrader on multiple computers at the same time; we don't want anyone missing an opportunity to expand their trading resources.

Additionally I just did a test with 'spamming' as thread title with 'test test test test test test test' in the body and was successful to post. Not sure what error you're specifically running into but regardless I'm glad you got the message posted. Sorry to hear about your negative experience with the forum.
            Every message for "buy now on sale" I clicked "Do not show again".
            It kept coming up so you are spamming.
            And im sure as logged in as admin, you can post whatever you like in the thread title.
            However the word "spamming" is not allowed for users.
            So you are now spammers and untrustworthy.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ScottWalsh  
            Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
            10 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post frankthearm