Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Inside Bar Range Indicator for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside Bar Range Indicator for NT8

Hello programmers,

I am searching a tool, that is doing exactly, what you can see in the screenshot:

there is an outside bar, and the following range is marked as a half transparent rectancle in background for the zone of the following inside bars until an new outside bar is breaking this szenario by closing.

The upper and down zone are exactly beginning at the both left corners from the high and low of the outside bar left from the inside bar(s).

Is there an outside bar after an outside bar, then no rectangle will we drawn.

So in the result the indicator is drawing only by "bar closed modus".

The rectancle from an not broken inside bar range is including the actually bar, that is not finished yet, with its right side.

An actually inside bar range can be finished by two ways: with an new outside bar in direction of the trend or in other direction with closing the candle outside this inside bar range. Only closed (finished) bars are deciding, if this is the end of the inside bar range or not. Spikes - highs or lows - are not part of this deciding process.

I hope, that all informations are completly now

Can someone programming this indicator in a stable version for NT8?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
    Rainbowtrader
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rainbowtrader; 09-13-2017, 01:26 PM.

Hello Rainbowtrader,

This would be rather simple to program however building tools/indicators/strategies for customers would be out of the scope of what our support team offers. If you'd like I can have someone reach out with a list of third parties that would be interested in writing this for you.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Alan,

thank you for your feedback. Yes, you can send me this information, but I try to find someone, who want to code its for free. In the spirit, that he or she is doing a good thing for sharing its with others - for a good own karma

Best regards,
      Rainbowtrader

Comment

Hello Rainbowtrader,

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello programmers,

is there anybody, who is interested to make me - and all other NT8 users - a nice christmas present with this indicator?

Best Christmas wishes to you and your families from Germany,
          Rainbowtrader

Comment

Anyone made the indicator? Now is Christmas for 2018

Comment

Hello contrax,

I'm not aware that this indicator has been created and shared on the forums or User App Share section of the ecosystem as of date.

Would you like a list affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request?
              Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
              14 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post martin70  
              Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes