• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's COMPLETELY the same issue I am facing with NT8... German
    No chance to trade serioulsy.
    HELP PLEASE!

Comment

Who is the vendor of this OFA plugin? Why not contact them?

Comment

The crashes and freezing just started to appear since the download of the latest version of NT8.
        And I know that there are already some traders having same problems.

Comment

Hello glider0307,

I would be happy to look into this item with you directly. To do this, please write in to Platform Support using the instructions in my previous replies.
          Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
            Hello glider0307,

I would be happy to look into this item with you directly. To do this, please write in to Platform Support using the instructions in my previous replies.
            Have there been any updates to this issue. I am crashing at least once per day and am now monitoring usage via task manager on a regular ongoing basis
            Dean

Comment

Hello Dean,

Thanks for your note.

This would not be a known issue with the platform, so I am investigating these cases on a per case basis. I would be happy to work with you as well if you would please send in your trace files for today to PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.

In your email, please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170322.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.

Comment

Ive reloaded everything starting from safe mode,each indicator in turn and works OK.
                The problem seems to start when the loading on memory get to around 700mb and it just crashes or a windows goes black first then crashes.
                all indicators are working ok, there seems to be an overloading problem somewhere.

after the crashes I am back to the unable to write cache data which I didnt have before.
                spent days on this and cant get to trade!

The answer it seems is you got to go back to safe mode again. the problem then doesnt exist because the program is not under pressure.
                last crash a few minutes ago, the log said connection lost to historical data server?
                sent log files through platform help.

Comment

since the last crash I am getting errors cant read or write cache data?

Comment

Hello fredfred123,

Thank you for writing in to Platform Support, I will be reviewing your files and will follow up as further information becomes available.

Comment

Also noticed the memory ramping after upgrade to 8.0.5. I use Tikrepley.

Comment

I have been dealing with the same issue since December. This gets very frustrating when your trading live money.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

I would ask anyone who experiences this sort of behavior to contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170326.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.

Comment

Drew,

I have worked with tech support for many days and hours on this issue sent several log and trace files. Support has logged into my pc on several occasions and have been unable to repair the issue. I have other trader friends with the same issue. Support though it was my FXCM connection for the longest time, but with FXCM going bye bye in the U.S. and now trading with Dorman I still have the same issue.

Comment

FXMIKE,

My name is Drew, the Level III Lead Hand here with NinjaTrader Platform Support. I'm sorry to hear that this matter has been ongoing across multiple support sessions and has been unresolved.

I'm happy to schedule a call with you personally or with another of the Support Lead Hands to be sure this matter is resoled completely and efficiently. To do this, please send me a note at at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the email.

Comment

Ive exhausted my re installs, done everything.

at present burning up 1.9 gig of memory and Im not connected to data supplier. CPU normally ticking away is running at 8% on NT8 why? not connected

NT8 crashed this afternoon, hoping support could log on to my machine and get a look for themselves? while memory is building ? can hold for a bit

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by TheMarlin801, 10-13-2020, 01:40 AM
                                20 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Bidder
                                by Bidder

Started by timmbbo, 07-05-2023, 10:21 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post grayfrog  
                                Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
                                30 responses
                                1 like
                                Last Post grayfrog  
                                Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
                                Started by Johnny Santiago, 10-11-2019, 09:21 AM
                                95 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post xiinteractive  
                                Working...
                                X