complete support responses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

complete support responses

i am finding support to be quite frustrating. i would like to make a couple of suggestions.

1) when answering a question through the forum, a more thought out detailed response would be appreciated. instead of providing a one sentence answer, give the detail to solve the question instead of having us go through multiple questions to get to the answer.

2) actually show a sample of the compiled code instead of assuming we are all programmers and provide just the lines of code. if you refer to "the adding indicators to strategies" link as an example. i spent most of my morning trying to add the code and had to go through numerous debug processes and still could not get it to work since there was not a clear definition of where to insert the code for plot colors or size. a simple example of the code would be helpful.

3) there seems to be a difference in the help sections which are in the NT 6.5 version downloaded and the help sections you use as examples.

any other suggestions people may have would be appreciated in this thread.

Hello Trader1512,

Thank you for your post and suggestions.

I will forward requests #1 and 2 to management.

3.) Our Help Guide is currently undergoing upgrades and updates which you should see released around the same time as the beta release of NinjaTrader 7, end of June time.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

here is a great example of what i am referring to:

i asked a question received a response to look at the samplemacrossover example. there was no information on where i would find it. i searched the forum found no references and had to post another question on the forum. below is the second response. why couldnt i have received this response to start with.

This thread is located at: http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...8&goto=newpost
      Here is the message that has just been posted:
      It's installed per default with NinjaTrader. Tools > Edit NinjaScript > Strategy > SampleMACrossover.

Comment

Thank you for reporting!
        Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM