Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Order Flow Enhancements Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow Enhancements Request

Dear NinjaTrader Support Staff,

Thank you for incorporating order flow into the latest iteration of Ninja Trader 8. My trading friends and I appreciate the hard work that has gone into this effort.

We would like to make the following suggestion to make Order Flow + better. Since we rely on Renko bars, in particular ninZa's Renkos along with Logik Ultimate Renkos for our bread and butter trades, we were wondering if you could please support renko bars in future iterations of NT 8. Support for the native tick bars would also be appreciated.

Another great function we would like to request is for the Order Flow + package to be able to display trapped trades.

My friends and I continue to appreciate your support of the retail trading community and your consideration of these suggestions.

Sincerely,
    oldporkchops

Hello oldporkchops,

Thank you for your feedback and use of NinjaTrader. I will certainly forward a note to our development team regarding these improvements.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Regarding the Order Flow Market Depth Map indicator... I loaded it on a chart last night and it seems it took all night to fill all of the data in. I loaded it on another chart this morning and it seems it is taking a long time as well. Is this to be expected? If I close one of these charts, will it take forever to load the data again or will I have to leave these charts open at all times?

Dolfan

Comment

Hello Dolfan

Thank you for writing in. This is an item our teams are looking into. Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.

* Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        * Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        * Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        * Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

oldporkchops,

The tracking ID for these requests regarding renko support, SFT-3013. For trapped trades, SFT-3014

Thank you for your use of NinjaTrader, let us know if we may assist further.

Originally posted by oldporkchops View Post
        Dear NinjaTrader Support Staff,

Thank you for incorporating order flow into the latest iteration of Ninja Trader 8. My trading friends and I appreciate the hard work that has gone into this effort.

We would like to make the following suggestion to make Order Flow + better. Since we rely on Renko bars, in particular ninZa's Renkos along with Logik Ultimate Renkos for our bread and butter trades, we were wondering if you could please support renko bars in future iterations of NT 8. Support for the native tick bars would also be appreciated.

Another great function we would like to request is for the Order Flow + package to be able to display trapped trades.

My friends and I continue to appreciate your support of the retail trading community and your consideration of these suggestions.

Sincerely,
        oldporkchops
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post timmbbo