"Session Break" in log and about the Extra account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Session Break" in log and about the Extra account

1. Why is there always a "Session Break" warning each time I start NT8? see the attached jpg. What does that mean?

2. When I input my lifetime license then restarted NT8, it auto added an account named "DEMONT02157!Ninjademo!TSNT02157". I found it's disabled when I connect with live account name/pwd, but it's enabled if connected with demo account name/pwd. And it's property dialog is different than the Sim101, lacking "Initial Cash" etc., and no reset button on it.
    So what's this account for? and what's the difference between it and Sim101? Can I remove it?
    Attached Files

Hello jjhou,

The session break means that NinjaTrader has been started. This is so that if your log and trace are sent in, the NinjaTrader staff is able to see when NinjaTrader is shutdown and started up.

When you enter a live license key, you can see live accounts such as the demo account connection you have setup to NinjaTrader Continuum.

You cannot remove a live account that is connected. If you are disconnected, you can remove the account, but once you reconnect it will re-appear. To remove the account when disconnected, right-click the account select Remove.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes