Forex.Com Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forex.Com Problems

A few times now I have tried to log into Forex.com on off hours like today 4/15/2018 @ 12.00PM EST.

I can connect to Forex.Com but then NT just freezes. After some time has passed, and NT remains frozen, you have to ctrl, alt, del out. When you start NT again you now have a historical database corruption which requires a restore from a recent backup to repair.

I like to log in early to go through the charts and come up with a game plan before the markets open. This problem should be addressed.

Hello Segwin,

Thanks for writing in.

Can you clarify, does this item occur in correlation with the CME hours?

At this time I am not having any issues connecting to Forex.com just before the Sunday session begins for CME products.

I look forward to your reply.
    Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Alan,

Everything works fine while the Forex market is open - Sunday at 5PM EST to Friday at 5PM EST. The problem is that I can connect to Forex.Com off hours and there seems to be no data feed which causes NT to freeze. I have to nuke NT, because it freezes, which then sets off the chain reaction of corrupted data base problems. The only real way to fix this is a restore of a recent backup.

Comment

Hello Segwin,

This may be related to server maintenance forex.com is doing over the weekend, as I reviewed your inquiry and tested this behavior after 5 PM EST I wouldn't be able to test this again immediately.

There are other representatives that work on Saturdays and Friday evenings, I'd recommend writing in to platformsupport(at)ninjatrader(dot)com when you are experiencing the behavior to see if one of the weekend representatives can reproduce the behavior.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
        Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
        0 responses