Collapse

HELP on Recommending a NINJA SCRIPT CONSULATANTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hired Anthony a while ago based on the reviews here. He completed a script for me but there seems to be a number of problems with it. In the past I've had to email him from two different email accounts to get a response as he always seemed to have problems with his email. I called him last week and emailed him and no response. Is he in business any longer?

Comment

Originally posted by cdnPATRIOT View Post
      I hired Anthony a while ago based on the reviews here. He completed a script for me but there seems to be a number of problems with it. In the past I've had to email him from two different email accounts to get a response as he always seemed to have problems with his email. I called him last week and emailed him and no response. Is he in business any longer?
      Yes he is in business still. It's unlike him not to reply. We still work together so I don't know what's happening there.

Comment

I concur with mitchjc01. My guess is that he may be out of town (vacation or work). In my experience, he is not the sort of person that would simply not respond. I would bet you will get a response from him as soon as he is able to do so.

Comment

Hey CND,

I"m sorry, I haven't received anything. Please email, private message, skype message (acascino48). I'm here, I"m not sure what the communication issue is.

Thanks.
          mrlogik
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Purelogik Trading

Comment

i just had a strategy built for me by purelogik dot com, anthony cascino.

he did a great job of communicating..... he fully understood exactly what i wanted accoomplished before beginning. he was very quick in completing the project and reasonably priced. he was very open to discussing and providing options and alternatives to various aspects of the strategy and he was flexible as the project moved along.

i would use him again on any ninja project i may have in the future and would recommend you contact him along with whoever else you may want to contact.

Comment

I've re-established communication with Anthony. Thanks Anthony and look forward to receiving the fixed script. Thank you to the others for your feedback.

Comment

Hi Mike,
                I know this reply is a little bit late, but if you are still looking for a consultant or programmer you might want to contact Dan at http://www.integrity-traders.com/
                I began using him about a year ago because he did a great job programming a complicated indicator for a live trading room that I was a member of.
                Over the last year he has customized 3 of my favorite indicators from Metastock and Tradestation code and he has modified 2 other Ninja Indicators to my specification with precise sound alerts and even background color changes when an alert is signaled. His prices are very reasonable and he gets the job done quickly.
                Jim

Comment

purelogiktrading.com

Just found this thread, and here is my 2-cents.
                  I have attempted to contact many coders in the past, via email listed on their site.
                  Surprisingly, not all of them replied.

This was confusing to me, as my thinking was that they put a sales site out there to promote and sell their services, yet, they don't respond.

BUT, there are some good coders out there that do respond in a timely manner.
                  One of them is Anthony at PureLogikTrading.com

I have hired Anthony in the past and my latest holy grail project this past few days.

I emailed him with my request on Saturday, later that day, he responded that he was on vacation and that he received my request, asked me a few questions, and indicated that he will respond in full when he gets back the following evening. Guess what, he did what he promised and today is Monday. After a few emails and Skype, I received my 1st version of my holy grail just a few hours ago. And I can honestly say that, this first version might be the only version that I need, I don't foresee any changes or hicups. Very impressive. Within 3 days, mind you over the weekend and on his tail end of his vacation, I have a 1st version product script and just may well be the final version as well.

So it's safe to say, that I too, highly recommend Anthony.

And I can't complain about his prices, fair and reasonable.
                  (I still have my arms and my legs. Get it? some charge you an arm and a leg, LOL)

-Micky

Comment

Happy customer of Pure Logik Trading.

I am another happy customer of Anthony from www.PureLogikTrading.com. His rates are fair but more impressively is his efficiency and customer service which are outstanding. My project was somewhat different than the typical automated strategy or indicator coding request. Nevertheless he submitted to me a full first version of my project within 3 days and was right on the mark as to what I needed. There were subsequent numerous modifications and additions which he also completed in a timely manner, sometimes submitting revised versions within hours of my requests. Anthony is also highly knowledgeable regarding all matters related to NinjaTrader and NinjaScript. Few things are impossible for him, and even then it is only because of limitations related to NinjaTrader itself. In summary Anthony has exceeded my expectations and based on my experience I would recommend him for any NinjaScript project.

Comment

Integrity-Traders.com

Great to hear.
                      I have been a customer of integrity-traders.com for some time now.

I love Dan's simple clean indicators.
                      As a matter of fact, I use his "IT MMeter" indicator for my daily set-ups.
                      Anyway, I may hit him up for some custom work soon, no harm in trying to polish my daily set-up's.

-Micky

Originally posted by J631Z View Post
                      Hi Mike,
                      I know this reply is a little bit late, but if you are still looking for a consultant or programmer you might want to contact Dan at http://www.integrity-traders.com/
                      I began using him about a year ago because he did a great job programming a complicated indicator for a live trading room that I was a member of.
                      Over the last year he has customized 3 of my favorite indicators from Metastock and Tradestation code and he has modified 2 other Ninja Indicators to my specification with precise sound alerts and even background color changes when an alert is signaled. His prices are very reasonable and he gets the job done quickly.
                      Jim

Comment

logik

hey guys wanted to share my thoughts and experience working with anthony , i sent him and email for a quote on a strategy and he replied within an hour with full detailed list and price , which was very far compared to the other crazy prices i got .

i paid through paypal and within 1 1/2 days i have version 1 of my strategy , i asked to make some unmentioned material and he did at no cost , every email was answered in less the 24 hours and the customer service was byond anything i have ever had the pleasure of working with in this industry .

the work was amazing and you can tell this guy is one of the best programmers out there , by far .

i have many projects and these guys will be my only choice , keep up the great work anthony !!!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Comment

I agree with many of the posters here.
                          Anthony has done about 5 strategies. His turn around time was very fast.
                          Most of the time, from quoting to delivering first version of the code takes about 2 days.
                          Price-wise, his price is very reasonable.
                          highly recommended from me as well!!

Rgds,
                          Jack

Comment

Intraday trading strategies

Check out www.vbosystems.info. Solid volatility breakout strategies that have been working also in recent market conditions.

Comment

This is an outstanding thread. great info.
                              have any of you guys used Whitmark ? i think his name is Mark Whiting ,
                              he is listed in the ninjascript consultants on the website.
                              i have communicated to him vie email, and he was professional and knowledgeable.
                              but wondering if anyone has used him personally.
                              thanks

Comment

the only coders that you need to use are purelogik , anthony is amazing trust me , you will not find anyone better ,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Perr0Grande  
                                Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes