Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

BarsArray(24/7 time frame ) Bars Array (RTH time frame)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BarsArray(24/7 time frame ) Bars Array (RTH time frame)

How can I tell Ninjatrader to look at Bararray for RTH time frame and bararray for 24/7 time frame for a strategy. how would i code this. what would i need to put in
    Code:
    protected override void Initialize()

Hi wallstreetking, that would unfortunately not be directly possible this way, the primary series' session template would be used for the added series as well then. Generally here are the 'rules' in this process -

If a multi-series script adds an additional Bars object that already exists on the chart, the script will use the preexisting series instead of creating a new one to conserve memory. This includes that series' session template as applied from the chart. If the Bars object does not exist on the chart, the session template of the added Bars object will be the session template of the primary Bars object. If the primary Bars object is using the "<Use instrument settings>" session template then the additional Bars objects will use the default session templates as defined for their particular instruments in the Instrument Manager.

We do have further enhancements in this area on our suggestion list for the next major update though, I'll make sure to add your request in for it as well.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

yes please add my request thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM