Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Vendor Assemblies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vendor Assemblies

My log file shows following entries:

02/07/18 1:15:53 PM|1|4|Vendor assembly 'Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data' version='2.0.0.0' loaded.
    02/07/18 1:15:53 PM|1|4|Vendor assembly 'System.configuration' version='2.0.0.0' loaded.
    02/07/18 1:15:53 PM|1|4|Vendor assembly 'System.Data' version='2.0.0.0' loaded.
    02/07/18 1:15:53 PM|1|4|Vendor assembly 'System.Speech' version='3.0.0.0' loaded.

I remember that some 2 years ago I experimented with VoiceRecognition and installed some third party strategies or indicators but I since lost track of these.

How do I determine whether I am using indicators that make use of one or the other of these assemblies?

And how do I delete the assemblies no longer needed?

sandman

Hello sandman,

Thanks for opening the thread.

You can remove references to these assemblies in the NinjaScript Editor and recompile to see any NinjaScripts that are dependent on these assemblies. References can be seen by right clicking in the NinjaScript Editor and selecting References. I recommend taking a screenshot of your References window so you can add a reference back after removing.

If the dependent NinjaScripts are in source code, they can be removed from the Edit Indicator window, selecting the indicator and selecting Delete. If the NinjaScripts are in DLL format it would be advised to remove the assembly from the Control Center under File > Utilities > Remove NinjaScript assembly.

Any other custom assemblies that are added to the platform should have their full path listed in the References window of the NinjaScript Editor and can be deleted if there are no dependent scripts.

If there is anything else I can do to assist, please let me know.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jim; 02-07-2018, 09:26 AM.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
    31 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes