Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy Analyser window does not interact correctly with the Windows 10 environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Analyser window does not interact correctly with the Windows 10 environment

The Strategy Analyser Window does not always have an icon in the Windows 10 Task Bar even though the window is open.

To switch to the window I have to move other windows that are in front of it - because there is no Task Bar icon to click on. All of the other NT windows work just fine.

Also, I use multiple desktops (Ctrl+Windows Key+Arrow to move to different desktops). The Strategy Analyser window is annoyingly "sticky" and follows onto every desktop. The other NT windows do not do that.

Hello AlgoJason,

Thank you for your post.

I have not ran into this behavior in Windows 10. Can you send over your Log and Trace files so we may look into this matter further?

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

I will just have to live with it for now. If I get into trying to fix this one then I won't get other stuff done.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Javierw.ok  
      Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post bltdavid