Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esignal number of symbols view

Hi

i have esignal as data provider for European Stocks. I try to launch strategies simultaneously on every stocks component the Stoxx600, however, i can only view up to 200 symbols at a time (or 500 symbols with the signature package)... but the Stoxx600 get 600 stocks.

In the past, there was a payable option to upgrade to 1000 symbols at a time, i try to contact them many times but i have no answer.

So my question is, do you know if this option to view up to 1000 symbols at a time still exist ?

If not, do you know a data provider can view up to 1000 symbols at a time in Europe ? (Interactive Brokers also limits the maximum symbols at a time, Kinetick does not provide European stock...)

Thx for you help.

Hello Thomas79,

Unfortunately I do not know if this option still exists with eSignal. They should be able to clarify this for you. I am not sure why they did not get back to you or how you try to contact them. You can find their contact information at the publicly available link below.

Besides Kinetick and eSignal we also support IQFeed and BarChart. I am not sure about the maximum amount of symbols - please clarify with the data feed provider.

DTN IQFeed

BarChart
    Barchart.com Inc. is the leading provider of real-time or delayed intraday stock and commodities charts and quotes. Keep tabs on your portfolio, search for stocks, commodities, or mutual funds with screeners, customizable chart indicators and technical analysis.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes