Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time in data box

hi

quick question, does the time displayed in the data box listed to show the time it open, or when it closes?

Also do you guys have a email, or thread for suggestions?

Hello,

The time displayed will be based off the close of the bar.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the NinjaTrader platform you can post them on the forum or email us at [email protected] and we can forward this information to our development team for consideration.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thx for the quick response.

So i take it that since you didn't specify a thread in specific for feature upgrades, then i can ask here?

1. Is there a way we could utilize the market analyzer more, for instance, if i could have different highlights for my groups, it would be easier for me to see them bunched together ( my jpy pairs, eur, usd pairs, or even correlated pairs) Just something to be easier on the eyes.

2. also for the analyzer, a quick edit button would be nice, like a column of radio buttons for quick selection so to delete all at once rather than right clicking and selecting "remove row" everytime. Or if i just wanted to select certain pairs to put into its on instrument list off a master list. I have tabs created for a watchlist, a patterns forming list, open trades list, etc. Every monday im stuck deleting them one by one, when all i would LOVE to do is hit select all, or select multiple and be able to delete.

3. A link button solely to control drawing tools. Or a way to select whatever charts that are active in the properties menu. There has been numerous times when i want to see fibs, for instance on both my 240 and daily chart, but not my weekly or my hourly chart, and i cant, because the only option im given is to draw solely on one chart or have it be global to all.I know i can turn off my global drawing tools in the data series section. But its not the same, because then if i draw on those charts i wont see them on the others. I figure maybe a link button like for intervals and instruments may be easier, so i could draw on one chart and it be reflected onto only the charts that are linked, so when im doing my top down analysis, i don't see little drawings on my larger time frame charts and vice versa on my lower.

4. A better way to edit drawing tools would be nice too, instead of only being able to delete all drawing tools at once or being forced to select one by one, maybe a drop down in the menu categorizing all the ones registered to chart, say if i wanted all fib extensions to be deleted, but not the fib retracements, or all eclipses but no rectangles.

5. And finally for now, a way to lock multiple charts on one screen together, to make a template, if i have 9 charts open on one screen and have everything set the way i like with tabs, indicators, etc, it would be lovely to be able to save that time it took to do it all over again. Making new workstations would be less painful, lol.

Comment

The suggestions for 1-4 have been submitted to our development team and I will follow up as soon as a tracking numbers have been assigned.

5. Once you have your layout configured if you save this layout you can then go back to the Workspaces menu and select save as to duplicate this layout instead of having to recreate this from scratch.

Comment

These feature requests can be tracked with the following IDs.
          1. SFT-2830
          2. SFT-106
          3. SFT-2293
          4. SFT-1215

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes