Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Email on trendline hit with many stock charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email on trendline hit with many stock charts

Hello!

I am trying to find out if there is anything out there that will send me email or notification in NT on a trendline hit. My goal is to mark up about 500 stock charts and have NT email me or notify me in some way when one of those trendlines are hit so I can individually evaluate that stocks price action. I need a way to save these trendlines alerts when NT closes because it takes a lot of time to read that many charts.

I have found two indicators, one from Indicator Warehouse and the other from tradingcoders.com called Diagonal.

I tried out Diagonal, but it only lets you mark up one chart and it never provided me with any notifications. It also does not persist; another words, when I close down NT, it deletes the lines. I do not think I can use this to solve my problem.

I haven't tried the Indicator Warehouse notification on trendline hit indicator, but that is because it is $200. I am unsure if it is possible to mark up the 500 or so stocks and have it notify me.

I am open to doing some programming, but right now I was hoping to get some direction. Does anyone have any thoughts on the best way to tackle this problem?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post The_Sec
by The_Sec

Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton