Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predicted High/Low of Renko Bar

Hello,

Does anyone know about or have access to an indicator that plots the predicted maximum High/Low of a Renko bar? I've been looking for this but can't find anything other than a version for Range bars only.

Hello otislauwaert,

To confirm, you are wanting an existing indicator and you are not trying to develop your own indicator and you are needing help with the code, is this correct?

(I've moved your inquiry to the Platform Technical Support section of the forums as this does not appear to be a development question)

I am not aware of an indicator such as this. However, this thread will remain open for any community members that may know of an indicator such as this and would like to assist.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

renkopricemarker for nt7

here you go

Originally posted by otislauwaert View Post
      Hello,

Does anyone know about or have access to an indicator that plots the predicted maximum High/Low of a Renko bar? I've been looking for this but can't find anything other than a version for Range bars only.
      Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes