• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitmex data ninja trader and ninZa renko charts

I downloaded and imported the ninja script add on bitmex
    I went to tools>options>market data>global merge policy = do not merge

connections my bitmex green light.
    I go to instruments list and add BCH and then open a daily chart and set it to load a year of data and it only loads 30 days
    I load a chart for XBTUSD for the daily it works fine and shows data for over a year also show accurate price when I compare it to bitmex's chart on there site.

I load it for 15 min or 60 min or 240 min and it has breaks and gaps and only shows like 4 days of data. I ajust the days in the chart setting with no luck.

I change the chart to ninZarenko chart and it will only show me data from for 4 days ago where the prices are off and not the true price even tho ninzarenko has wicks and tails that are supposed to show me true price. I go to the setting and change it from days to bars and still the same thing.

Im trying to get renko charts with wicks and tails that show true price and minitue charts to (with the same price as on the bitmex website) with years of data on ninja trader and Plz help.

I guessing that maybe bitmex connection in NinjaTrader does not supply historical tick data which is what renko bar maybe build on but why are the 60 min and 15 min etc normal candle charts not working right.
    Last edited by Osirisra; 08-12-2018, 05:20 PM.

Hello Osirisra,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. For BitMEX support inquires, you will need to contact to BitMEX directly. We do not have any resources to assist BitMEX clients at this time. See the below, publicly available link for BitMEX Support.
    Whether you’re encountering an issue or have a simple or complex question, our team is available 24/7.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thx ill try them

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
      12 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DrakeiJosh