Murrey Math Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murrey Math

Thanks, Mike! Your website is sure chock full of awesome information!

Comment

I find when the price lower than -2/8 line the indicator will show nothing....

Comment

Originally posted by roadshow View Post
        I find when the price lower than -2/8 line the indicator will show nothing....
        look at other timeframes entry are on 0/8 1/8 and 7/8 8/8 and reentrys on 3/5 5/5

Comment

Talking to someone using eSignal today and his MM indicator will change as conditions change throughout the day. The NT version seems to keep the original plots all day long.
          eDanny
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

MM Changing on NT

I do not understand why that is...but, Esignal will change and NT remains static.

I wonder if someone can find out why? There has to be a code difference. I doubt that it is related to the TS feed....it must do a re-calc and this re-calc has to be related to TIME and RANGE with a preset algorithm to cause it to happen.

I have notice NT remains the same no matter if the range widens in the day session.....it does have something to do with range and your session begin and ending times - - I know this because I changed my SESSION hours within chart properties and the entire MM re-calc'd the 1/8's.

Comment

Well I'm not an authority in MM but if my memory is right this calcs was made only one time(I mean with last day values) that mean that are the "Day Levels", I made some Hourly pivot MM, based on some Roonious work, try them to see if that suits you better.

Regards,

Originally posted by djohnsonhot View Post
              I do not understand why that is...but, Esignal will change and NT remains static.

I wonder if someone can find out why? There has to be a code difference. I doubt that it is related to the TS feed....it must do a re-calc and this re-calc has to be related to TIME and RANGE with a preset algorithm to cause it to happen.

I have notice NT remains the same no matter if the range widens in the day session.....it does have something to do with range and your session begin and ending times - - I know this because I changed my SESSION hours within chart properties and the entire MM re-calc'd the 1/8's.

Comment

Roonius

PRTESTER,

Is there a name and location for this MM indicator that is hourly?

Thank you!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by djohnsonhot View Post
                  PRTESTER,

Is there a name and location for this MM indicator that is hourly?

Thank you!

Dave
                  Hmm maybe with search: http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...=hourly+murray

Comment

murrey math indicator

does anyone know how to open this indicator with windows 7?

Comment

This one works correctly and on NT7 as well as NT6.5, here is a comparison to the NT MurreyMathl indicator.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by eDanny; 04-24-2010, 01:38 PM.
                      eDanny

Comment

eDanny where is that indicator from?

Thank You.

Comment

Click here or the site link below.
                          Last edited by eDanny; 02-01-2015, 12:11 PM.
                          eDanny

Comment

Hello I am interested in MurreyLINES for NT7 did you get it coded for NT IF YES,

Comment

Originally posted by PrTester View Post
                              Attach Is the Murrey Math Indicator, This is not my code I only Modified the Pivot Point Josh Code and port some Meta Indicator(inside are the credits).

1. Line 8/8 и 0/8 (Ultimate Support and Ultimate Resistance).
                              Those lines are the most strong concerning Support and resistance.

2. Line 7/8 (Weak, Place to Stop and Reverse).
                              This line is weak. If suddenly the price was going too fast and too far and stops around this line it means the price will reverse down very soon. If the price did not stop near this line this price will continue the movement to the line 8/8.
                              3. Line 1/8 (Weak, Place to Stop and Reverse).
                              This line is weak. If suddenly the price was going too fast and too far and stops around this line it means the price will reverse up very soon. If the price did not stop near this line this price will continue the movement down to the line 0/8.

4. Line 2/8 and 6/8 (Pivot, Reverse)
                              Those two lines yield the line 4/8 only to the strength to reverse the price movement.

5. Line 5/8 (Top of Trading Range)
                              The price is spending the about 40% of the time on the movement between the lines 5/8 and 3/8. If the price is moving near line 5/8 and stopping near the line during the 10 - 12 days so it means that it is necessary to sell in this "bonus zone" (some people are doing like this) but if the price is keeping the tendency to stay above 5/8 line, so it means that the price will be above. But if the price is droping below 5/8 line it means that the price will continue falling to the next level of resistance.

6. Line 3/8 (Bottom of Trading Range).
                              If the price is below this line and in uptrend it means that it will be very difficult for the price to break this level. If the price broke this line during the uptrend and staying above during the 10- 12 days it means that the price will be above this line during the 40% of its time moving between this line and 5/8 line.

7. Line 4/8 (Major Support/Resistance Line).
                              It is the major line concerning support and resistance. This leve is the better for the new sell or buy. It is the strong level of support of the price is above 4/8. It is the fine resistance line if the price is below this 4/8 line.

Regards,
                              do u have MurrayLines indicator available for NT7 ?

if yes, can you share it?

my email [email protected]

ty

Comment

Hi, I was looking for Murrey Math indicator, would you please help me if you have it? Thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by cre8able, Today, 01:16 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                                Started by chbruno, 04-24-2024, 04:10 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby