Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can anyone turn these into a NT indicator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Affordable Indicators to the rescue!

Hello everyone...if you need a custom indicator, look no further than Affordable Indicators. Yes, yours truly has "gone pro"...a NinjaScript free agent as it were ...and I'm at your service.

I'll take a look at the existing MQ4 code and put together a price (you have my personal guarantee it will cost LESS THAN $1500!)

Enjoy!
    Ben

Originally posted by randyjb View Post
    Naww. Fulcrum.. if a truly smoothed HA exists for NT 6.5 or otherwise, I have never seen any evidence of it. Now I don't really know if the metatrader versions are smoothed with a 3 period T3 or KAMA or whatever, but I haven't seen any HA here that performs close to that.

Perhaps one of the outstanding coders here who is not already swamped with our incessant indicator requests will look upon it as a challenge and have a go at producing one.

Happy Trading...

Comment

Originally posted by sbgtrading View Post
      Mr. Affordable Indicators to the rescue! Ben
      $15 a tweak, that's a good deal indeed Mike, I think you will be in good hands with sbgrading/Ben. BTW Ben, are you writing a market profile indicator? I know the $250 one from Final but that is slightly steep for the casual MP user. MP is something most trader could use but most trader/programmers won't have the time or expertise to complete from scratch. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Well, I haven't seen FinAlg's MP indicator, but I did demo his Bid x Ask volume indicator and there's a ton of work that went into that one...my guess is $250 is quite a bargain. The MP I did write is a basic indicator and, I believe good for casual use...and you can't beat the price on it ($0)

Ben

Originally posted by thrunner View Post
        $15 a tweak, that's a good deal indeed Mike, I think you will be in good hands with sbgrading/Ben. BTW Ben, are you writing a market profile indicator? I know the $250 one from Final but that is slightly steep for the casual MP user. MP is something most trader could use but most trader/programmers won't have the time or expertise to complete from scratch. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by sbgtrading View Post
          Well, I haven't seen FinAlg's MP indicator, but I did demo his Bid x Ask volume indicator and there's a ton of work that went into that one...my guess is $250 is quite a bargain. The MP I did write is a basic indicator and, I believe good for casual use...and you can't beat the price on it ($0) Ben
          Yes, I think we all appreciate your MPValues levels, but that doesn't really give a view of a profile, which is really > one half of MP. The problem with FinAlg's MP is not only the price but also the fact that it is locked and required server authentication. That brings in the problem of one day CME/CBOT decides to slap an injunction on the intellectual property rights of MP. They can easily force FinAlg to levy a monthly charge on top of the orginal price or take it offline and there will be little recourse for FinAlg other than to comply - just look at the case of TT and NT involving the static DOM. In this case CBOT is megatons larger than TT.

Well, I supposed MP is not that hard to calculate. It is all the overriding of the plot method in NT that makes it a PIA to plot.

Comment

Heiken Ashi smoothed port to NT 6.0

Hi traders!

I reviewed the MQL4 code for the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator and I can port it to NT 6.0 for $85.

I'll proceed with the work, and then post the result to my website for sale. I estimate it will take 3 days (programming and testing) before it is available.

If you'd like to purchase it, I can arrange for that via PayPal.

In the meantime, I did post a FREE classic Heiken Ashi indicator here.

Enjoy!
            Ben

Comment

SGBTrading - Thanks, that will be great. How hard would it be to program for NT6.5?

TIA

Fulcrum

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum View Post
                SGBTrading - Thanks, that will be great. How hard would it be to program for NT6.5?

Well...it was a bit more challenging than I thought it would be...it took just over twice as long as I had estimated, so to answer your question, it was a little difficult to program...but now that stage is over and I'm moving on to testing it.

Results look very good so far...and I'm right on schedule. (I love it when a plan comes together!)

Ben

Comment

WOW...you are the MAN! Some good Hedge Fund should hire you ASAP for their programming work!

Comment

The Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator is complete...check out the screenshot.

Enjoy!
                    Ben

Comment

Ok I missed that someone had done these well done.But heres the problem.The one I posted signal line, has many false signal.
                      There is another version I have of it but, I do not have the source code it is in ex4 mql format.It has digital filtering in it so as to filter out bad signals.It is better than just signal line.
                      I have another one again which can probably do the same as this non source code version, and I have the source code for it.
                      But it would take some work to get it the same but it has the same functions.
                      Mr Affordable indicators if you send me a pm ill send you the files and info if you wish to look into it further.The ones I have are much better than just plain signal line they have more modes and filters.But they need to be for NT.

Comment

You might also want to check out the ModHeikenAshi indicator posted by Gumphrie.

Its 'smoother' than the standard version although I'm unaware how it compares to the code you have or Ben's smoothed version.

Comment

New Indicator Candidates !!!!!!

Hi All,

I found this powerpoint presentation out on the web.

It contains 8 MA filters rated by smoothness and responsiveness.

It also contains their codes. Check it out at:

If someone wanted to take a crack at building Ehlers and maybe Laguerre Indicators into NT.

I think that they would make great additions.

I'm a newbie. So attempting this is still beyond me for now.

Thanks,

RJay

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI - This web site has the following disclaimer.

"The EasyLanguage code is open and not protected." on these indicators.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                          RJay
                          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Innovative Trading Solutions

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
                          6 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post stafe
                          by stafe

Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                          4 responses
                          0 likes