Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need volumes from Market Profile..

Comment

Hi alexmaster, I believe the 'Final Volume Footprint' will do what you need - http://fin-alg.com/product.html

It is officially licensed by MarketDelta....
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yeah, but i need it for free. Why can't NT developers make it in the platform? Many of trading terminals have it.

Comment

alexmaster,

As Bertrand mentioned, it is the intellectual property of MarketDelta.
          Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What?! Porperty?! Market Profile is a TM of ecbot, MarketDelta has no rights for it. A lot of another trading platforms have MarketProfile without any licenses of MD, it's a deceit from MarketDelta. They make money on ignorant people and companies. It's a unfair business.

Comment

alexmaster,

The fact of the matter is if you want it there are several options available to you. You can get it over at fin-alg.com, you can also try programming it yourself, or you can try one of the several attempts already made available on the forums.
              Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Its important to understand that there are 2 different MP profiles we are talking about - volume-based and time-based.

Alex - it looks like you are talking about volume-based MP. There are, as Josh mentioned, lots of Volume-based MP indicators available throughout this forum and as a built in indicator in Ninja or something you can buy from Fin-Alg.

However, Volume-based MP is not "true" MP imo - so my hunt was for time-based MP indicators.

As I had stated, you can put together MarketProfile and MPValues, to create what I was looking for. So I am reasonably happy with my MP-chart now.

Bottom line is, apparently Ninja is not built to provide a lot of user features, but instead its strength is in its ability to support any feature, as long as you are a programmer lol. So my advice is, stick to using the small number of pre-built indicators, figure out how to program your own, or pay someone to make what you need.

If none of those work for you, then perhaps Ninja is not the best match for you.

B

Comment

Yes, i need a volume based free indicator, which can show all volumes by price threw the day like that.

Comment

And let me guess, you need it for free.

And let me guess, you don't know how to program anything.

Comment

isn't that a paid MP from investor RT? lol....a PAID MP q=

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, and i want to know if there is something free like that for NT.

Comment

Hi alexmaster, if you want to replicate the exact shot you posted, you will likely need customer programming to achieve that...we pointed out several volume based tools you can use to track the volume distribution throughout the day - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ndicators.html

The last two combined with the Value Area in the sharing section should come pretty close, if you like add the VWAP indicator (also in the sharing section of our forum) to get a kind of rolling point of control that is not limited to the Market Profile static time periods...

Good weekend and a nice holdiday season to all...
                          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Bannor View Post
                            Alex - it looks like you are talking about volume-based MP. There are, as Josh mentioned, lots of Volume-based MP indicators available throughout this forum and as a built in indicator in Ninja or something you can buy from Fin-Alg.B
                            I can't find anything, that will show volumes by price (NOT by time).

Besides, VolumeZones and Volume Profile are bad indicators for me. I need commulative volume by price on history.

Comment

Unfortunately there are no indicators in NT that can plot historical volume by time.
                              RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can it be programmed by someone programmer? I mean possibility of it from NT.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                                Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post sarafuenonly123