Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodies CCI Autotrader NT8 - Strategy

Hi,

I'm having issues getting Woodies CCI Autotrader NT8 Strategy to signal trades. I've attached the Woodies CCI and CCIForecasterV7DE to my chart, along with the Autotrader Strategy.

Is there any checkboxes which should be checked which is not provided in default? Is there a folder where your ATM strategy should be stored? I noticed there is no drop down for the ATM section.

Thanks for any help. This is the first strategy I've attached to a chart that has me stumped.

Thank you.

Bob

Hello bob77713,

Thanks for your post.

The default settings are set to match how the strategy was set up with NinjaTrader 7. Since the NinjaTrader 8 has a newer version of the indicator used, please be advised that there may be differences in behavior.

Please also note that the strategy sets its own properties for its own internal indicator. It does not apply the indicator to the chart on purpose. Since this indicator is very complex and uses a very large number of drawing objects, I wanted to leave the strategy port as-is so the user would need to add the indicator to the chart on their own to get the visual feedback. The indicator that is added to the chart will have to be configured with the same properties as the strategy to show the expected visual feedback.

The strategy expects you to have ATM strategy templates saved on your platform and for those ATM strategy templates to be applied to the autotrader strategy by name for the "ATM Strategy" and "ATM Strategy, Off Candle" properties.

Since this strategy uses ATM strategies, it can only be used in realtime environments like using the Playback Connection or using live data.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
    19 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Radano
    by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
    0 responses