Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conflict between NinjaTrader.Core.dll and NinjaTrader.Client.dll

Hello,

When I add NinjaTrader.Client.dll to References, I get the following compile errors...on NT supplied code...

Please advise...thank you.

================================================== ==================

NinjaScript File Error Code Line Column Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.PivotRange' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 546 35 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.PivotRange' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 555 59 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.PivotRange' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 620 45 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.PivotRange' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 629 69 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.PivotRange' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 646 45 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.PivotRange' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 655 69 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 546 67 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 555 91 NinjaTrader.Vendor.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 262 49 NinjaTrader.Vendor.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 271 73 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 620 77 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 629 101 NinjaTrader.Vendor.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 408 59 NinjaTrader.Vendor.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 417 83 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 646 77 Indicator\@Pivots.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.HLCCalculationMode' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 655 101 Indicator\@ZigZag.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.DeviationType' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 444 30 Indicator\@ZigZag.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.DeviationType' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 453 54 Indicator\@ZigZag.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.DeviationType' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 509 40 Indicator\@ZigZag.cs The type 'NinjaTrader.Data.DeviationType' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64\NinjaTrader.Client.dll' CS0433 - click for info 518 64

bin64 the same

same problem exists when I refer NinjaTrader.Core.dll to

c:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64

Comment

Hello Turtle Trader,

Thank you for your response.

There is no need for the reference to NinjaTrader.Client.dll. Please remove this reference by right clicking in the NinjaScript Editor > selecting References > then select the NinjaTrader.Client.dll > Delete.

Once complete please press F5 to compile and advise if the errors are resolved. If not, please include a screenshot of the errors in the NinjaScript Editor.

Comment

Hello Patrick,

OK, but I am getting this error on the following statements:

Indicator\A00Click.cs The type or namespace name 'Client' does not exist in the namespace 'NinjaTrader' (are you missing an assembly reference?) CS0234 - click for info 12 19 Indicator\A00Click.cs The type or namespace name 'Client' does not exist in the namespace 'NinjaTrader' (are you missing an assembly reference?) CS0234 - click for info 30 15
        ================================================== =========
        using NinjaTrader.Client;
        NinjaTrader.Client.Client NTClient = new NinjaTrader.Client.Client();
        ================================================== =========

is there some sample code I can look at? For some reason the Forum search is not working well.

Thanks

Comment

Thank you for the message update.

The indicator A00Click appears to have some errors that will need to be resolved. It sounds like it's using some custom namespaces that you might not have referenced. You will need to contact the developer of the script or remove the script by going to tools -> edit NinjaScript -> indicator -> select A00Click and click delete.

let me know if I can further assist.
          LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am the developer... :-)

I'm getting the same error on a blank indicator freshly generated by NT, only adding

using NinjaTrader.Client

to the Using declaratives.

The type or namespace name 'Client' does not exist in the namespace 'NinjaTrader' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
            I'm attaching the indicator and a snapshot of the references.

I had to comment out the "using" statement to export the script.. So if you uncomment it and compile it, it would be the same here.

I have a Windows 8 Asus N56 laptop.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Turtle Trader,

Thank you for this information.

I will test on my end and follow up with you when I have additional information.

Comment

Hello Turtle Trader,

Thank you for your patience.

As you know this is unsupported and therefore there is no documentation. We will continue to follow up with you via e-mail.

Comment

I would be also very interested to use the ATI from within a NinjaScript. What was your solution?
                  Is it possible to add something to the Config.xml that the reference "NinjaTrader.Client.dll" will be included as an alias and the conflict will be gone?

Compiler command line: "/r:Alias1=NinjaTrader.Client.dll"

And in code: Alias1::NinjaTrader.Client.Client

Comment

Hello BearingHH,

Thank you for your post.

API development is not supported. What are you attempting to perform with this? We may have a solution that does not involve the process in this thread.

I look forward to your response.
                    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 01-30-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I want to trigger a breakeven of an ATM strategy manually, but with the additional "Plus" value from the "Auto breakeven" config, as it was triggered automatically.
                      Your ATM breakeven hotkey logic would only set it to the entry price, as the normal breakeven would do.
                      I made a class library wrapper (separate DLL as reference) and came around the error of this thread, but noticed, that I also must use the positions from the account in my script code to set the new STOP1 value.

Comment

Hello BearingHH,

Thank you for your response.

Would the functions in the DLL Interface provide what you need?

DLL Interface: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG.../functions.htm

I look forward to your response.

Comment

No, as I could not get information about running ATMs (orders, executions) I had to make an indicator, to get these data from your internals. I know that I also could use these internals to manipulate the orders, but as I had the code before and reverse engineering would take me to much time, I use your ATI now from within my indicator.
                          Many stuff for such a tiny little feature - but sometimes I must react in a second to bring it to my breakeven (incl. "Plus" value) and it saves me money over time. And I want and could not waste a second to aim for values in the DOM or whatever - I'm a fanboy of big red buttons.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                          6 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post alifarahani  
                          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                          1 response
                          0 likes
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH