Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Grid strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grid strategy

Hi,

I´m looking for automatic ninjatrader grid strategy. In the dowload Forum, there is one but does not work correctly at all. It does not do the entrys. I think what I am looking is an indicator called "PriceADD". I attached you an image wich shows what I ´m looking for. Many thanks for your help.

Jaume
    Attached Files

Hello Jaume Pujola,

Thank you for your post.

I was unable to locate a 'PriceAdd' strategy or indicator. Can you advise where you obtained the screenshot in your post? Was this from the Support Forum?

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Hi Patrick,

No, I have found this strategy / indicator in another Internet place, and I would like to know if there is somethig similar in the support forum of Ninja, or at least if you know where I can get it, many thanks.

Comment

Hello Jaume Pujola,

Thank you for your response.

You could ask the on the website you acquired the screenshot from on this strategy.

Otherwise, can you detail some of the logic, features or intent of the strategy and I can look to see if we have anything available here in our file sharing section?

File Sharing section: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...splay.php?f=37

Comment

As you can see in the attached file, I would like to trade with an automatic grid stratey in renko bars. It
          should work as in the image. You can entry one contract in every finih of renko bar, and you can close the trade with profit or trailing stop. I have found one grid strategy in shrare forum but does not work as I wish. With the strategy of the forum, you ca´nt open bullish positions and you can not put a stop or trailing stop, and I would like to be able to do that.

Comment

Hello Jaume Pujola,

This would require custom programming to implement the ideas you wish for the strategy. I am not familiar with the term "Grid Strategy", can you provide a link to the strategy you found that is similar here on the NinjaTrader Support Forum? I can provide details on how to edit this strategy to add in the Profit Target and Stop Loss as well as change conditions.

Comment

Here is the direction of the strate in the forum:
              https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...N&pp=15&page=2.

And I attached you some excel files that could help you ( I do not know hai it works to do it), I hace find them in the forum where I found the Price Add strategy.

Comment

Hello Jaume Pujola,

I am not aware of any similar strategies to the "Grid Strategy" with the functionality you are looking for.

Would you like to know how to edit this strategy yourself? Or would like our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem to follow up with a list of NinjaScript Consultants who could develop the strategy you require?

Grid Strategy in File Sharing Section: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d=5&linkid=385

Comment

OK, let´s try with "NinjaTrader Ecosystem".

However, If I woud to edit muyself, what I have to do?

Comment

Hello Jaume Pujola,

You would need to learn NinjaScript in order to alter the code itself. If you would like to take on learning NinjaScript, we have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started with Ninja Script. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.

A link to our Help Guide can be found below: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...stribution.htm

I am also linking you to the Educational Resources section of the Help Guide to help you get started with NinjaScript: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._resources.htm

You will find Reference Samples online as well as some Tips and Tricks for both indicators and strategies:
                    These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

I will with have our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem follow up on this thread.

Comment

Hello Jaume Pujola,

NinjaTrader_PatrickH wanted me to send you some information about third-party NinjaScript consultants within the NinjaTrader Ecosystem.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
                      You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post maybeimnotrader  
                      Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post quantismo