Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXCM Spreads

Hello,

I would like to know what the source of the spreads on the FXCM demo is...

would the live account (with the $2000 minimum) have the same spreads ? and will there be commissions?

or are these just the spreads of the FXCM Active Trader (much much higher deposit required) account?

Please don't ask me to contact platformsales - they take a week just to get any response and then the response is just contact FXCM

Please don't ask me to contact FXCM since they also don't know anything apparently..

I'm sure someone at ninja must know someone with a live account so if nobody actually knows the answer, maybe someone can look at the spreads on that someone with a live account has an see if they are similar to that on the demo?

The Platform Support Team has many resources to assist you with platform-related inquiries, however, we are not equipped to answer certain data feed/brokerage account questions.

I've contacted my colleagues on the NinjaTrader Brokerage Sales Team and they let me know that you were having a conversation regarding these items with them. They have followed up via email. Please look for this email in your junk/spam folders if you do not see it in your inbox.

If you want further clarification on how or if a real-time live account data feed from FXCM will be different from the demo feed you can access through our website regarding spreads, you'll need to speak with FXCM directly. It sounds like you've already done this, and it is certainly unfortunate that they were unable to answer you directly. I would suggest replying to the last response you received from FXCM and asking for a manager/supervisor who may be able to answer your specific FXCM question.

I encourage any live FXCM users to chime in if they have useful information regarding the difference, if any, in spreads when connected to an FXCM demo versus an FXCM live account.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred