Scalps vs. Runners in Account Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scalps vs. Runners in Account Performance

Is there a way to break up or group scalps vs. runners in the Account Performance tabs? I'll give you a use case.

I trade 5 contracts using an ATM strategy. Four are scalps and one is a runner. I want to look at the data for each one separately when I export from the "Trades" tab or look at the "Summary" tab.

But if I "Group trades by ATM strategy", I just see a row for all 5. It shows the total profit for all 5, and the exit time only reflects the scalps for some reason.

If I don't group by ATM strategy, sometimes I get five different rows which is painful to sort through. Sometimes I get three rows, etc. I guess it all depends on how the scalps were filled.

But I want one row for the four scalps and one row for the runner. Can this be done?

Hello Auric,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately there is not a method to tag or label individual Account Performance orders in this manner. If different ATM templates are in use, these can be filtered but it sounds like these orders are managed by the same ATM so this would not function to address just the runner / scalps.

I will, however, forward a note on your behalf to our development team for future consideration of a feature to accomplish this.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, thanks for the reply.

Comment

The ID for this request is SFT-972. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
        Hello Auric,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately there is not a method to tag or label individual Account Performance orders in this manner. If different ATM templates are in use, these can be filtered but it sounds like these orders are managed by the same ATM so this would not function to address just the runner / scalps.

I will, however, forward a note on your behalf to our development team for future consideration of a feature to accomplish this.

We look forward to assisting further.
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
        10 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leafcutter  
        Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
        2 responses