Removal of drawing objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal of drawing objects

Not sure if I am going mad or not, but I am sure there was a way to 'remove all drawing objects' and select just 'horizontal lines' for instance, and have them all removed. A feature I made some good use of. I just tried to do the same in the latest nt8 version, but it seems you can only now 'remove all drawing objects'. It's all or nothing!?

Is this functionality still available? If not, I really would love for it to be added back. For instance, I add a lot of supply/demand lines etc and once in a while I want to remove them all and start again. I do not want to remove the other drawing objects. I do similar things from time to time with arrows etc.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. This function has been removed, though the objects can be individually managed via the right click > Drawing tools > Drawing objects window.

I will submit a feature request on your behalf so interest in this is tracked for future consideration. The ID for this request is SFT-1215.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, Would be really good if this could be added back. The right click is a way to remove them, but when you have hundreds, if not thousands (really!) of drawing objects, that's a bit tedious

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
      15 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
      Started by The_Sec, Today, 02:29 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse