New to NT & Use version 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to NT & Use version 8

I'm new to NT & version 8. Currently run multiple monitors in windows 10. In my charts in NT, I can not see the top of chart or size/minimize/maximize options. All the other programs, Esignal, Chrome etc, I don't have this problem. I know how to use the keyboard to resize windows, which works on all other programs but NT charts. Any ideas on how to solve this??

Thanks in advance.

Does this issue occur on all monitors? Or only particular monitors?

Do you have any Windows scale settings configured? To check, right-click on your desktop > Display settings > Do any of your monitors have a scale >100%?

What are the resolutions of your monitors? Are they 4K monitors?

I am not quite sure that I understand what you're describing. Could you provide a screenshot?

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Learn how to use Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and attach it to your post.

How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer

Comment

My resolution is 1920X1080. Everything is set to 100%..

I've attached screenshot. The chart on the right is Esignal. The problem is only occurring in the screen shot window. I can open a new NT chart in a different window but can't access my saved workspace charts(with all my notes).
      Attached Files

Comment

Were your PC's screens previously configured in portrait mode? Or, was the workspace you're loading created on a PC with portrait-mode monitors?

It looks like we just need to manually adjust the NinjaTrader windows' size so they fit your current resolution/mode. Can you access the windows manually by following these steps?
        • Hover over the NinjaTrader icon in your Windows Taskbar
        • Right Click on the window preview that you wish to move
        • Select 'Move' (if 'move' is unavailable, you may need to select 'restore' first)
        • Press the left arrow key on your keyboard
        • Without pressing any other button, move your mouse.
        • The window should be anchored to the cursor.
        • Left click to 'plant' the modal window.

Please note this is a general Windows feature and will work with any application.

Comment

That did it. Much Thanks!!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DanielSanMartin  
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          4 responses