Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

CamarillaPivots NT7 to NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CamarillaPivots NT7 to NT8

Hello all,

Was hoping some kind soul could convert this NT7 Camarilla to NT 8. It is attached.

Thank you,

Terence
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Segwin; 07-13-2016, 06:27 PM.

Hello Segwin,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader Support would not perform conversions from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8. On of the forum members may be willing to perform this conversion.

We do plan to convert over the Trader's Tips articles in our File Sharing section as well as some of the indicators and strategies.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
      Hello Segwin,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader Support would not perform conversions from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8. On of the forum members may be willing to perform this conversion.

We do plan to convert over the Trader's Tips articles in our File Sharing section as well as some of the indicators and strategies.
      Hi Patrick,

I know that NT Support doesn't do this but was hoping someone from the community might.

Comment

Originally posted by Segwin View Post
        Hello all,

Was hoping some kind soul could convert this NT7 Camarilla to NT 8. It is attached.

Thank you,

Terence
        Hi Segwin - did you ever get the CamPivots compiled for NT8?

Comment

?
          Originally posted by yaardvaark View Post
          Hi Segwin - did you ever get the CamPivots compiled for NT8?

I have them but not sure that it came from here. Do you need them?

Comment

Yes - I use CamPiv on NT7, but I am slowly migrating to NT8. I would greatly appreciate if you would send it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by yaardvaark View Post
              Yes - I use CamPiv on NT7, but I am slowly migrating to NT8. I would greatly appreciate if you would send it to me.

Shoot me an email at tjmccannATroadrunner.com and I will file attach.

Comment

I do not quite understand, you need to convert the file from the very first message? And where do you send it?

Comment

Oh - not to worry, I found a link providing all info on migrating:

Code:
                  [B]Migrating from version 7 to 8[/B]
                  On the first launch of NinjaTrader 8, you will be presented with the option to migrate some of your prior NinjaTrader settings over via a "Migrate NinjaTrader Data" pop-up window. This migration process will help considerably in transferring your NinjaTrader 7 settings and files, but it will NOT migrate all data, so it is important to understand what is and is not transferred prior to removing your NinjaTrader 7 installation. Note that there are no conflicts with having both NinjaTrader 7 and 8 installed concurrently, so if you wish to keep Version 7 you can certainly do so.

[B]What Will Be Migrated[/B][LIST][*]Historical Market Data[*]Market Replay Data[*]Account Connections[*]Custom Simulation Accounts[*]Historical Executions[*]Historical Orders[*]Custom Instruments[LIST][*]Including Fundamental Data, Rollovers, Dividends, and Commissions[/LIST][*]Instrument Lists[*]ATM Strategy Templates[LIST][*]Default parameter type will be set to “Ticks”[/LIST][*]Settings and Preferences[*]License Key[*]Hot Key Mappings[*]Chart Drawing Object Templates[/LIST]
                  [B]What Won't Be Migrated[/B][LIST][*]NinjaScript Indicators and Strategies[*]Workspaces*[*]Strategy Wizard Templates  	[URL="https://www.mcd-voice.me/"][COLOR=#000000]mcdvoice[/COLOR][/URL][*]Chart Templates[*]Default Templates for Bar Types, Drawing Objects, Indicators, and Strategies[*]Session Templates[*]Saved Strategy Backtest/Optimization Results[/LIST]
                  Last edited by Ashton751; 05-26-2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HamstaTrade View Post
                    I do not quitemy ip birthday wishes tneb understand, you need to convert the file from the very first message? And where do you send it?
                    Last edited by mopakarim4500; 07-19-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                    Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
                    14 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Handclap0241