Plots and Drawing objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plots and Drawing objects

I recommend that NT give drawing objects the same options as plot objects. such as bar box etc.

Hello ballboy11,

What specific setting(s)/option(s) are you requesting to be present for drawing objects?

What specifically is the "bar box"?
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sorry my writing is somewhat bad sometimes. I have been creating indicators for people on you platform for a couple of years and there is a restriction with plots and drawing objects. plot objects can only draw up to current time but drawing objects can draw past current time. When choosing a line for example a draw object does not have the same abilities as plot style. If one have plot style in drawing objects this would help a great deal. (bar block cross dot etc)

Comment

Hello ballboy11,

I have submitted a feature request to our development team to allow plotting beyond the current bar. I will report back with a tracking number for this whenever one is created.
        EDIT : Feature request tracking number is SFT-2720
        When choosing a line for example a draw object does not have the same abilities as plot style. If one have plot style in drawing objects this would help a great deal. (bar block cross dot etc)
        You can set the dash style of a line (Solid, Dash, Dash-Dot, Dash-Dot-Dot, or Dot) by going to your drawing object properties window. You can find this window by clicking on the drawing tool button on your charts tools bar and selecting "Drawing Objects...". Then expand the "Line" setting and change "Dash Style" to your preferred style.

Is this the 'drawing style' your are speaking of, or something more? If something more please be specific with what style you would like to be present for the line or other drawing tools.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_JoshG; 04-03-2018, 03:22 PM.
        Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
        31 responses
        1 like
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
        Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes