# days displayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# days displayed

Whenever I open a new chart, or change the timeframe on an existing chart the # of back days displayed always goes back to 5 days. I have set my default chart to be 50 days, but it won't recognize it.

How do I set it so it will always display the # of days I want as a default, which is 50 days.

Thanks

You can save the preset of a chart type by using the preset button within the Data Series.

Can you clarify - you've done this already for minute, day, renko, etc. and it is reverting to 5 days?

Comment

I have not ever tried using the preset button. does it explain the use of this in the help guide?

does it only work on the time frame, how about he # of days to load on a chart?

Thanks

Comment

This feature is covered in the "How to edit Data Series parameters" of this link:

All data series settings are tied to the interval type. 5 days to load is the default for the minute type when no custom preset is saved. With 'Minute' selected as your interval type, increase the days to load as you desire and then save the preset. This will change the days to load (and any other data series setting you've changed) the default for the minute interval type.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chbruno
        by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes