Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How does one get the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest ninja provide an Ichimoku indcator as standard,
    ninja are happy to take our $180 per quarter but provide so little in return.
    Other platforms provide the Ichi, e.g. Think or Swim etc.

and to add insult to injury ninja will only provide the new Order Flow tools in NT8
    to those who subscribe to a lifetime license.
    Valuing your customers ninja?, I think not.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. There are several free solutions available for the Ichimoku add-on here on our forums for both NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8. If you have a specific version of this add-on that you'd like to see implemented into NinjaTrader 8, please provide specific details here or write an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com which lists those desires. We can then submit a feature request to the Development Team.

If you've purchased a lifetime license key, you have access to the Order Flow+ tools in NinjaTrader 8. I understand that you may specific reasons for continuing to use NinjaTrader 7, but I would encourage you to download and become familiar with NinjaTrader 8 as you can have both installed simulatenously. Here is a great page which covers many common questions that users have when transitioning from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8:

Development for NinjaTrader 7 is no longer ongoing. NinjaTrader 7 will only be updated with critical updates moving forward. NinjaTrader 8 is our flagship platform and will receive updates/fixes/improvements periodically. You can view whats new in NinjaTrader 8 here:

You can view the changes made in each new version here:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jclose
      by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
      10 responses