Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOREX.com unable to login

I am using live account. Unable to login to FOREX.com using Ninjatrader 8
    Ninja Trader version - 8.0.13.1 64-bit (Standard)
    Direct login to FOREX.com web trader is working fine

The error from Ninja Trader attached.
    Attached Files

I removed the G2 checkbox and the connection worked.
    The instruction e-mail asked to enable the G2 checkbox

Comment

I believe that change will be on or after May 11th.

Comment

FOREX.com will migrate existing accounts opened prior to April 6th, 2018 to the new service on May 11th, 2018

For reference, here is the advisory we sent out to our clients regarding the FOREX.com adapter migration:

You'll also find specific details about FOREX.com connection depending on your account creation date in the connection guides:

Comment

Ok. I will make the change on May 11.
          I had set this on my account connection setting when I got the e-mails and reestablished the connections and it worked fine. The problem happened only after a restart. After the weekend windows updates, the system was rebooted and Ninja Trader 8 was restarted. The connections stopped worked since the restarts. It was in fact working fine before the restart with G2 enabled. I tested it with disconnecting and reestablishing the connections to FOREX.com

Comment

Originally posted by ajsdnyyrr1234DDf View Post
            Ok. I will make the change on May 11.
            I had set this on my account connection setting when I got the e-mails and reestablished the connections and it worked fine. The problem happened only after a restart. After the weekend windows updates, the system was rebooted and Ninja Trader 8 was restarted. The connections stopped worked since the restarts. It was in fact working fine before the restart with G2 enabled. I tested it with disconnecting and reestablishing the connections to FOREX.com
            Oanda now supports NT which is a great alternative to Forex.Com

Comment

Forex.com connection issue

I have made the conversion over to NT8 using my forex.com connection. When I connect I get the green dot and handshake but my charts do not move so something is not correct. Any suggestions...

Comment

jamesr24, what are the first four characters of your license key? To check, go to the Control Center > Help > About.

CRITICAL - DO NOT post your entire license key on the forums.

If the key begins with '@SIM', then you are using the simulated license key.

Since the migration to G2 at the end of last week, accounts with FOREX.com/GAIN Capital will now require a live license key for NinjaTrader 8 to receive live price data. If you are connecting to FOREX.com/GAIN Capital with a free simulation license key, then you will only be able to receive historical market data. To continue receiving live data from your account connection to GAIN Capital, you will need to switch to a live license key. This should be rectified in a future release of NinjaTrader 8.

If you do not have a live license key or do not have access to your live license key, please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we may provide you with personalized assistance.

If you're currently using a key which isn't the simulation key, also write an email stating as such with a link to this forum thread for further troubleshooting.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post jaybedreamin  
                Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                6 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post DJ888