'Show tabs' bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Show tabs' bug

For info, there appears to be a minor bug with the 'show tab' option for the chart windows. I have experienced this a few times over the last few months, on different work spaces, windows, etc. I do use multiple tabs on some windows. On some, to save screen space I have turned them off. Once in a while, the window opens with no tabs, yet right click chart window, properties, and show'tabs is enabled. Unchecked it, re-check it, OK, then the tabs re-appear. This has happened enough times in different places for me to confirm the behaviour, though I cannot give you exact steps to replicate it.

This is using NT8, latest releases. The issue has been there through multiple versions.

Regards,

P

Hello pjsmith,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. I so far have also not been able to replicate the behavior, though I will continue to test this items and will follow up if any information is found. Feel free to also post here with any additional regarding what window type, setup or action that is taken when this occurs with the tabs.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

To assist in replicating, it's normally on startup this occurs, so you may require shutdown and re-start ninjatrader after changing the option before the issue can be replicated.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post maybeimnotrader  
      Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post frankthearm