Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

30 min chart have a wrong bar values !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 min chart have a wrong bar values !!!!

Morning

Im having an issue with my charts , i trade Emini ES and my 30 minuter candle has a totaly wrong value comparing to the rest !!!!

what can i do to fix this ?
    I have included picture of the chart in this message.

Thank you
    Attached Files

saeed, which connection / provider are you using here as this occurs? Have you already tried reloading your historical data via a right click on the chart > Reload Historical Data?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is an old issue with the data feed from Interactive Brokers. I have observed and frequently reported it for NinjaTrader 7.

The last bar on the chart is a spike bar. The high and low of that bar are identical with the high and the low of the prior range. This happens when you

- first connect to the datafeed from Interactive Brokers
      - then after some hours open a new chart for an instrument, for which no chart had been running

NinjaTrader will now display the accumulated data of that period as a single bar.

I have seen it numerous times. Just switch your chart to another instrument and then back to ES 12-16. The spike should now be gone. It is not coming from the historical data base. It is just an incompatibility between NT and Interactive Brokers. Anyhow, I do not use IB datafeed any more, because the volume is false and cannot be used.

Comment

i did reload and repair data base too but still the same , my data provider is continum

Comment

saeed, thanks - I could not reproduce here on Continuum, looks like a bad tick potentially. Would suggest to delete historical data and cache and download a complete fresh set of data from the servers.

Under the Historical Data > Edit tab > find the ES 12-16 and delete your minute data for it. Then exit the platform and navigate to Documents\NinjaTrader 8\db\cache and delete the cache files for the session template you were using (very likely the default US Index Futures ETH one).

Restart and reconnect then to Continuum and it should pull in new data for your chart. Please let us know should the issue persist.
          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes