Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Newbie after futures data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie after futures data

Hi,
    Sorry if this has been discussed before but I am trying to find some accurate futures (SPI 200) data to look into some simple trading systems.

I currently have an account with CMC Markets and I also have some historic XJO and SPI futures data but rarely does it agree with the CMC charts.

I guess ideally I need exact EOD data that reflects the actual product offered/traded by a trading platform, ideally that goes back to the year 2000.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello Smedlex,

The Kinetick End of Day connection provides this data.

Because the Kinetick End Of Day feed is preconfigured with every installation, you will not need a login ID or password for this connection. Simply go to File > Connect > Kinetick – End Of Day (free).

The Kinetick End Of Day feed will allow you to view data on a daily interval or greater and create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly charts within NinjaTrader. Here is a quick video tutorial on using NinjaTrader with the Kinetick End Of Day (free) feed:

Why pay for end of day data? Integrated into the free NinjaTrader trading platform, your data and analysis is free of charge, when you want it for as long as...

If you would like to receive real-time data from Kinetick tocreate charts on an intra-day interval, you will want to subscribe to a real-time Kinetick feed:

Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader platform. The Basic Service package for $60/month includes historical data for most supported markets and is our base fee for receiving market data. Real-time quotes can be added per exchange to suit your data needs.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

Where does the Kinetic data come from? What is the actual product it is recording? What platform is the product traded on?

I really need the precise price movements of the ASX Spi 200 futures from a product I can then trade.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Smedlex,

Kinetick’s market data is a product of, and provided by DTN, LLC.

Kinetick is for the NinjaTrader platform only and there is no API available that would allow you to integrate Kinetick data with any applications outside of NinjaTrader.
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
        Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes